blue, green, red
S, M, L, XL
How to Prepare the Artwork
To ensure that your order is fulfilled smoothly, please follow these guidelines:
- Colors: The file needs to be in CMYK color not RGB
- Photos or Scans: All photos or scanned images should be of a professional standard. Scanned images need to be saved at an appropriate resolution of 300 dpi for continuous tone reproduction (photos and/or illustrations). Photos or scans should always be saved as CMYK. Images saved from online searches are very low quality and will not reproduce well regardless of how they look on your computer or phone screen.
- Submitting Files: We prefer a pdf file (1 file for each side), if this is not possible please send a psd, ai or eps file. Make sure all fonts are converted to outline. After making your order you will be prompted to upload your print-ready files.
- Blacks: LARGE AREAS OF BLACK: Rich black ( 40% Cyan, 40% Magenta, 30% Yellow, 100% Black ) should be used for large areas of black and will give a deep solid black finish.
SMALL BLACK TEXT: 100% black (0% Cyan, 0% Magenta, 0% Yellow, 100% Black) should be used for small black text (12pt and smaller) and lines, this will result in crisp text and edges.
- For a Blue that does not come out Purple: To get a proper blue that does not print purple the Magenta has to be less than or equal to the (Cyan value – 30) The reverse is true if you want to print purple