8 Pages, 12 Pages, 16 Pages, 20 Pages, 24 Pages, 28 Pages, 32 Pages, 36 Pages, 40 Pages, 44 Pages, 48 Pages, 52 Pages, 56 Pages, 60 Pages, 64 Pages
10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500
Saddle Stitch Books
- We offer great quality printing for your booklet, catalog or product manual:
- 14pt Cover
- Saddle-stitching (Stapled spine)
- Full color printing of text, images or illustrations
- Bleed; colors or images can go to the edge of the document
When calculating the number of pages keep in mind that the number has to be a multiple of 4 ( 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 pages…)
Example: If you require a 16 page booklet that is 8.5″ x 5.5″ when closed. We need to print that on an 11″ x 17″ paper. To make 16 pages we would need to print on two 11″ x 17″ sheets that are then folded & stapled together.
How to Prepare the Artwork
To ensure that your order is fulfilled smoothly, please follow these guidelines:
- Colors: The file needs to be in CMYK color not RGB. Colors will not be an exact match. They will differ from what you see on screen. This is due to the different resolutions from each screen.
- Photos & images: All photos and images should be of a professional standard. Images need to be saved at an appropriate resolution of 300 dpi for continuous tone reproduction (photos and/or illustrations). Photos and images should always be saved as CMYK. Images saved from online searches are very low quality and will not reproduce well regardless of how they look on your computer or phone screen.
- Submitting Files: We prefer a pdf file (1 file for each side), if this is not possible please send a psd, ai or eps file. Make sure all fonts are converted to outline. While placing your order you will be prompted to upload your print-ready files.
- Blacks: LARGE AREAS OF BLACK: Rich black ( 40% Cyan, 40% Magenta, 30% Yellow, 100% Black ) should be used for large areas of black and will give a deep solid black finish.
SMALL BLACK TEXT: 100% black (0% Cyan, 0% Magenta, 0% Yellow, 100% Black) should be used for small black text (12pt and smaller) and lines, this will result in crisp text and edges.
- For a Blue that does not come out Purple: To get a proper blue that does not print purple the Magenta has to be less than or equal to the (Cyan value – 30) The reverse is true if you want to print purple